EASY PRESS EASY CLEAN: The large, comfortable handles and ingenious design make squeezing a breeze, even for those with weaker grips or small hands.
What's more, cleaning up is super simple too. Just rinse under water or run through the dishwasher.
STAINLESS STEEL: It won't rust, and won't break! The sleek design makes this the Easiest most Efficient Garlic Press you can use!
LITTLE EFFORT: Garlic is easily scooped from the center of the press; No useless scraping or squeezing;
Simply push down and rock back and forth; Easy for those with arthritis!
1 x Stainless steel garlic press.
- Because garlic is curved, it is elastic. The garlic press also has a curved bottom plate. Its focus is concentrated.
- Before starting to use, press the garlic gently until the bottom can be evenly placed on the table.
- Then press back and forth repeatedly. This prevents the garlic from bouncing out. more easily done.
How To Use It Perfectly?
- Remove the garlic skin with.
- Remove the garlic head with a knife.
- Press down vertically till garlic cracks and a ' back and forth rocking' motion. If the garlic is too big to operate, cut it in half, it will be easier to rock.
- Wash the garlic with a flowing sailor (solved in 1-2 minutes).